|Welcome to the Hungarian homepage of
A catalyst for IST programme partnerships.
Assistance in European funded IT research projects for EU Member & Associated States.
EU 6th Framework Programme
Information Society Technologies (Original IST homepage)
Call 1 of the IST priority
Publication date: 17 December 2002
Budget: € 1070 million
Closing Date(s): 24 April 2003
OJ Reference: OJ C315 of 17.12.2002
Specific programme: [Integrating and
Strengthening the European Research Area]
Activity area(s): [Information Society Technologies]
Restrictions to participation: None
Documents can be downloaded
FP6 in Brief - File Type: doc
Guides for Proposers - File Type: zip (doc)
The Guide for Proposers are call and instrument specific. The Guides for Proposers available for this call are:
- Integrated Projects (IP): pgip_200201_en.doc
- Networks of Excellence (NoE): b_pgnoe_200201_en.doc
- Specific Targeted Research (PGSTRP): b_pgstrp_200201_en.doc
- Coordination Actions (CA): b_pgca_200201_en.doc
- Specific Support Actions (SSA): b_pgss_200201_en.doc
Guidelines on Proposal Evaluation and Selection
Procedures - File Type: doc
Guidance Notes for Evaluators (Call Specific)
- File Type: doc
Model Contracts - File Type: zip
Financial Guidelines - This document is not available yet.
Negotiation Guidelines - This document is not available yet.
Evaluation Briefing Slides - File Type: zip
- General staff briefing - File Type: pdf
- Evaluator briefing - File Type: pdf
- Ethical issues - File Type: pdf
- Gender Mainstreaming in FP6 - File Type: pdf
- Integrated projects - File Type: pdf
- Networks of excellence - File Type: pdf
- Specific targeted research projects - File Type: pdf
- Coordination actions - File Type: pdf
- Specific support actions - File Type: pdf
- “Housekeeping” issues - File Type: pdf
- Hearings - File Type: pdf
Pre-registration, Preparation and Submission of
The Hungarian contact point of IDEAL-IST and of
the Hungarian IST Liaison Office is Eva Feuer
at MTA SZTAKI the Computer and Automation Research Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
The address of this Hungarian homepage is <http://istok.sztaki.hu>.
The address of the homepage of the IDEAL-IST network is <http://www.ideal-ist.net>.
Webmaster: Marx Attiláné <email@example.com>.